Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

..trained listeners who are familiar with real differences. Right. Trained by self delusion. Certifiably superstitious.

And exactly how does one determine if someone is "trained" when no test methods can be applied to confirm?
Oh yes, I forgot. Self anointment.
Get real Clark Kent LOL.
At least we have a new one now.
Self determined "Golden ear" delusional audiophool "perceives" difference in transmogrified CD, wire X, cryo treated widget Y.
Sane but untrained peasants cannot "hear" this.
Reasons Why:
1) Their system lacks resolution. "Mid to Lo Fi" components and unblessed widgets.
2) They are deaf or lack proper Jedi training even though they listen to more live unamplified instruments than Wacko Joe "believe me I heard it" Audiophile.
3) Their components, wires and widgets are not sufficiently "Broken In" even 2yrs later.
4) Their sound card stinks.

cheers,

AJ

The threshold for disproving something is higher than the threshold for saying it, which is a recipe for the accumulation of bullshit - Softky

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • ..trained listeners who are familiar with real differences. Right. Trained by self delusion. Certifiably superstitious. - AJinFLA 12:45:33 03/02/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.