Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

I'd love to see the conversation that occured prior to the decision

to print his wife's positive findings with the Peter Belt "Photo In The Fridge" tweak. I'm assuming it was something more that, "Honey, print this", "Sure Darling".

Here's the juicey, or is it fruity, part:

--
I followed another of Belt’s suggestions, with information gleaned from an article entitled "What a Mess!!! An alternative view of reality" on the Belt Electronics web page. In the article, Belt asserts that photographing a person affects them adversely, and that if you place a photograph of yourself as an infant or small child along with a current photograph of yourself in a plastic bag in the freezer, you will improve your listening experience. Does this change the sound of your audio equipment? It doesn’t?it changes you, and your enjoyment of the music, and the effect will follow you everywhere. I have my photos in the freezer, and it has not only improved my enjoyment of music at home, but at fellow audiophiles homes nearby, and as far away as Las Vegas during this year’s CES. Okay, skeptics, don’t dismiss this until you try it. Freezing your photographs costs you nothing but the loss of looking at the pictures, since they’ll have to stay in the freezer forever. It costs you nothing, and the results are stunning. I tried it because I was skeptical, and my photos have been in the freezer ever since.
--

That's priceless, especially the part about the tweak improving the enjoyment of the music "... as far away as Las Vegas during this year’s CES", simply fantastic.

The me Clark have you tried this tweak yourself? If so would you kindly share you findings?

TIA
No Guru, No Method, No Teacher

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • I'd love to see the conversation that occured prior to the decision - bjh 16:07:14 02/08/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.