Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Another Moronic Reply From That Bird-Brain POLLYinFLA

POLLYinFLA,

I know the truth, you rambling ranter of bird-brained, bumbling twit tales. Clean all the crap from the bottom of your bird cage, it's getting stuck in your ears!

For some stange reason that only makes sense in POLLY's Parrot Paradise you seem to believe that repeating the truth that I was (past tense) an Objectivist, who now realizes tubes (usually) sound better that solid state amps, somehow makes this statements an untruth.

What amazes me most is you that you honestly think you're witty and humorous. But the reality is you come across as an idiot with nothing intelligent to say. So rather than keeping your mouth shut with the hopes that you might seem intelligent for doing so, you just berate and disparage anything that doesn't agree with your POV. In your warped mine you believe you're this hot shit in a champagne glass. Unfortunately the sad truth is you're only lukewarm diarrhea floating in a dixie cup.

If I'm lucky I'll never have the displeasure of actually having to meet you in person...

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Michael Percy Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Another Moronic Reply From That Bird-Brain POLLYinFLA - thetubeguy1954 11:09:05 02/08/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.