Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Step right up ....Step right up

Why Richard he said, step right in, I’ve seen you around the Shopmax-O-Plex before, obviously you have above average ears to know about Dr Bent’s Blather oil.
You know the first time I tried it, I thought wow, how could it get more real than this. Yet (motioning, please have a seat, no right there, a little more to the left) Dr Bent has come up with an improvement and yes while it’s a bit more expensive, trust me, it is the real deal (the lights smoothly dim inexplicably).
We began with the traditional eLPee preparation ceremony (totally ignoring a very puzzled looking teen peering in the door of the demo room) followed by the slow “preying mantis” procession to the 4.5 ton rotary plinth to play the thin black jewel. A gorgeous player was used with a platter made of a stone from the same quarry as the Stone Henge blocks, hence the name, weight and of course the very solid early druidic sound.
He said the huge shiny black stone never stops turning but I’m sure it must when the power goes out.
We listened more and talk hifi, he moved everything just so to compensate for my position on the couch, body shape and even my clothing, it was wonderful, the oil flowed freely, the sound swirled around me, I heard everything he described, it felt wonderful knowing I was listening to a quarter million dollars in audio tweaks and cables alone, everywhere I looked were pebbles, blocks, clocks, cables as big as garden hoses and other cool stuff.

All to soon, a terrible sound broke the mood “HEY…I’ve been looking all over for you" UHHH...sorry guess I shut my cell phone off. "I should have known you would be here. We have meat we have to get into the fridge, leave your toys and come home., eeew what’s that smell, have you been into the oil again with your hifi friend, ugh, I just don’t understand you guys with that oil, when we get home its right into the shower for you mister. ”

A short while later……….
Ah,..come in, what is your name?….Ah Clem.
Come have a seat, no a little to the right.

This radio drama does not represent the views of the management or the Union of Scientists United for Government Grants.
Best

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Step right up ....Step right up - tomservo 15:21:59 02/02/07 (1)

You can not post to an archived thread.