Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Bourbon!

Hey Kerr,

Isn't it a shame that most here cannot talk/discuss/debate their different preferences in audio as easily & civilly as we can talk about our different preferences for either single malt scotches or bourbon? The best bourbon I've tried so far was Black Maple Hill. I'm sure there are probably much better bourbons out there, but for me, Black Maple Hill is the best I've ever tried.

Now that you got me started on it, I'll have to look it up on the internet and see if I can find any near me. Well Kerr in any event, I hope you make it doen to Orlando, Fla someday. I'd love to have you over some Scotch & Jack! We can listen to some nice mellow Jazz. Then as the tubes warm the room with their soft glow, the liquor will warm our bodies as the music warms our souls. Of course if there is a Mrs Kerr she's welcome to come as well. My wife Martha is a Colombian from Soth America. She's very gregarious and always loves company.

My best, Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Herbie's Audio Lab  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.