Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

No I'd Just Like You To Intelligently Response To My Questions.

I have noticed you seem unable or unwilling to hold an intelligent debate or even defend your postion when it's challenged. You made what I find to be a quite absurd and unsubstantiated claim in a public forum. I chose to address the parts I considered to be both absurd & unsubstantiated about your claim. It's appears a few others agree your statement was flawed as well I thought you'd like to defend your POV.

So why not try addressing the questions I posed? That is "If" you honestly believe what you posted, i.e. "I wonder if there is anyone naive enough to use a low powered tube amp with low to medium efficiency speakers and yet vehemently deny craving distortion?" Or were your comments simply intended as a slap at those who use powered tube amp with low to medium efficiency speakers, because it's a differeing technology than what you prefer? So giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you honestly believe your question is a valid one, I'll ask once again AJinFLA can you prove 1) The distortion is audible, 2) It's heard and noticably recognized as distortion & 3) One must be naive to believe differently than your POV?

Are you going to choose to respond childishly to my intelligently & civily asked questions by refering to me as a voodooist, knot-tying, fluoride sniffing type simply because I prefer different audio tecnologies than you? Or are you going to answer once again with another absurd comment like "Rather than seeing the words I have typed on a computer screen you seem to be seeing a reflection of one's self. A rather strange occurrence IMHO. I wonder if your hearing and vision are of that ilk." as opposed to actually defending your postion?" That response makes absolutely no sense to me, considering the questions I asked!

If there is ANY strange occurances happening here it's how you choose to respond to the intelligent and civil replies your provocative questions receive. I'm starting to believe that you really do prefer provoking others into arguements rather than intelligently discuss or debate anything if those who respond have opinions that different than your own.

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Michael Percy Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • No I'd Just Like You To Intelligently Response To My Questions. - thetubeguy1954 09:53:01 11/02/06 (1)

You can not post to an archived thread.