Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: You just don't get it. The time for the technical discussion of this topic ended three and a half weeks ago

I'm glad that our debate ended, because you stopped insulting me. However, I still don't know where I deliberately made a mistake in this case, unless it is in the structure of my statements that made it ambiguous in some way, and you jumped on the chance to use it against me.
Jneutron tried that recently with a typo of the temperature of SN62 solder. I appariently typed a 4 instead of a 3 in stating the melting temperature in degrees F. I got berated for it. I guess that, if controlling the soldering processes at my lab was a primary occupation of mine, at first glance, I would have noted it immediately. However, I only note the relative temperature of different solders, and I know that SN62 is one of the lowest melting temperature, eutectic, common solder formulations (you know, the kind that you can buy at the store), and therefore should be relatively easy to melt.
This kind of nit picking criticism doesn't convey any real information, but simply is used for harrassment of a specific individual that you disagree with. Talk about professional behavior! ;-)

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.