Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: Just another moniker...

"But what's so wrong about Phil Tower the moniker being Phil Tower the person??"

Nothing, except that every time he loses an arguement or goes off on one of his snits, he berates me for not using my real name while he makes it a point of telling the world he uses his. He is the most thin skinned lawyer I have ever encountered. He wouldn't last in the Big Apple for five minutes, they'd eat him alive. He has his own game. He will be the first to tell you he deliberately provokes people to get what he hopes will be an interesting discussion going. Only he gets so caught up in it, he winds up in the stew pot he created himself. I actually like Phil Tower and I respect his intelligence. He's just too sensitive to do what he does. Lawyering requires a tough hide. Lawyers are trained to argue both sides of an arguement with equal conviction and never take anything said in the heat of a debate personally. And he does that, often arguing both sides of an issue he brought up in the same thread...sometimes against himself. Funny, even when he does, he never seems to come out the winner :>)

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Western Glow Tube Service  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: Just another moniker... - Soundmind 15:55:31 10/24/06 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.