Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Unsoundmind, My Response

Unsoundmind,

With every passing post it becomes more and more evident that you are a mean-spirited person who just likes to argue and critiize others. When I said my days of debating Subjectivists vs Objectivists were over, I thought out of the goodness of my heart I'd give you one last chance at responding with in a normal fashion.

You've proved to me that you don't actually read my posts, if you had you would have read that I want NO apologises or anything else from anyone here. I just want this to fun again. However talking with you is anything but fun or even educational.

ALL you ever do is berate, tear down and destroy. I can barely tolerate walking when I take 30mg of Morphinne 6X a day along with 350mg of Soma 3X a day! So no, I do NOT feel sorry for myself for I know others cannot even walk. After managing to get through 8hrs of work, I'm shot. It's all I can do to drive home and get to the couch. How knowing that people are outside in Florida all year long, is going to help that I don't know. You idiot, I try gardening every weekend as I am able, but after 1-2 hrs of that I'm shot for the day. I don't hide behind my stereo, instead I use it as medicine to sooth me when the meds don't.

Due to the assinine nature of your posts when I've attempted yet a 3rd time to build a bridge, you'll be getting my canned responses once again. You are unworthy of my time and attention over and above that.

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers   [ K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers Forum ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.