HTTP/1.0 200 OK Content-type: text/html

Can't connect to database, trying again....HTTP/1.0 200 OK Content-type: text/html

Can't connect to database, trying again.... Ok, ok, I confess, I'm a believer!!! - KlausR. - Propeller Head Plaza

Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Ok, ok, I confess, I'm a believer!!!

The fact of having 250 bucks of wire in a 28k system is powerful evidence against me! You're absolutey right, I must admit that I believe in cable sound. This discussion reminds me btw. that all power cords and the phonocable are still stock, I will have to rush and replace them by some nice good quality aftermarket stuff, not the cheapest, I promise. Do you recommend anything particular?

Also that fact that phonostage, CD player and preamp are not the cheapest on the market clearly demonstrates that I believe in differences between phonostages, CD players and preamps. It still amazes me that I was able to buy such superior sounding gear without any prior auditioning, based on specs only. Am I the proverbial lucky coin?

I even put Glisdome footers (reviewed and recommended by TNT-audio: "help to deliver a sound which is vivid, lively and punchy") under my TT and speakers, that's another piece of circumstantial evidence. I plead guilty on all charges, you be the judge, what is my sentence?

Klaus

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.