Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: At Least You Answered Them....

Ok AJinFLA, I can see you are permanently stuck in idiot-mode, but that fiqures! I've noticed this often happens when one "tries," I say tries as it is almost impossible, to hold an intelligent conversation with an Objectivist like yourself, which gratefully aren't all Objectivists! Thank GOD for Objectivists like Tom Danley & Jneutron to name a couple whom I respect.

Objectivists like you are so ignorant that you forget that every car from a cheap Yugo to a McLaren M6 GT were made by objectivist engineers! Your also seem to forget that same thing applies to audio components as well.

You're so blinded by your I'm an Objectivist self-righteousness, that you cannot see your HK & QSC are the Yugo's of the audio world, wherein my Mastersound is like a McLaren M6 GT! I thank GOD for rational Objectivist engineers. It's Objectivists like you that leaves such a rotten taste in my mouth I want to vomit.

You sound just like your fellow Objectivist here Soundmind. He believes his Citation 11 preamp with it's 5-band equalizer and his cheap BSR equalizer are as good as it gets as far as audio components are concerned. I'm sure your speakers would sound wonderful in THAT system. I suggest you 2 get together and stun the world with the incredible sound of THAT all Objectivist designed and chosen system.

So go ahead and convince yourself you're right. Your fellow Objectivist Soundmind will agree with you. You can connect your Orion speakers to his Citation 11 preamp which BTW is in series with a Marantz 3800, followed by his BSR equalizer. I'm sure THAT combinantion will sound wonderful to you two guys....

Meanwhile I'll just smile, turn on the Mastersound and listen to the most realistic replication of live music I've ever heard.

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.