Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: silly response. but, consistent..

Jneutron, you should watch your input. We don't think much of you either. As far as I can know and tell, you 'help' physicists with their projects. The ONLY technical paper that I have found written exclusively by you had to do with winding coils. You have been added to other papers, but only in a minor way, as someone who contributed, but did not create or control the paper. This is MY external impression, and I could be wrong, but your badmouthing real audio engineers like Jon Risch or me, is absurd! You can attempt to libel us, by bringing up AES politics, etc., but how unprofessional should you get?
Once, Bedini was criticized openly by an electronic engineer who worked at HP. Bedini got his lawyer after HP, and the engineer was severely reprimanded by HP lawyers to not impune the professional credibility of an outside manufacturer while on HP time, using HP resources. Was the HP engineer essentially correct about the Bedini product at the time? I think so, BUT HP didn't think much of being put in a potentially sticky legal position. You should be more careful, or Brookhaven might get to you the same way.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.