Home Pro Audio Asylum

Pro studio recording equipment and music production/industry.

Custom builf pro audio amplifiers soon for sale

Hi there,

I'm an electronics designer and am looking for some statistics on whether it'd be worth my while to build a stockpile of custom power amplifiers for private sale. I can offer the best wattage-per-dollar rate on my 'Commodious' model. It's approximately 1800Wrms into an 8 ohm load, built into your standard rack-mount enclosure, and is comparable in quality to many of the top major brand name amplifiers. The asking price will be about $500 CANADIAN, a more precise number will be available once I've received some response. The Commodious is a lightweight 120V amplifier, complete with adequate heat-sinking, and cooling fan.

Other wattage handling is available upon request, and the price will adjust up or down accordingly. A complete price list will be available in time.

Any positive response or interest inquiries will be greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance.

Bryan R.G. Mewhiney
b.mewhiney7@gmail.com

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Topic - Custom builf pro audio amplifiers soon for sale - bryan777 18:16:11 08/07/06 (12)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.