In Reply to: RE: Quality XLR cables for stage use? posted by Thermionic27609 on October 13, 2011 at 09:24:26:
Of all the useful stuff I wrote, and time I put into it, and all the good info that Alpha and Zako gave, you zero in on the one sentence meant as a humorous comment, and completely ingor the great advice you've gotten from all of us.
You really gotta lighten up and focus.
I still think it's funny that your customer actually admitted that he bought the cheapest cable he could get (and WHOLESALE), AND then called frantically - twice.
That is too funny!
So, have you thoroughly checked out his cheap cables? Any issues/intermittents? I've bought Hoya 1/4 inch-to-RCA and RCA to mini 1/8 inch, and they're not up to par. Out of 8, 2 have problems, even with light usage. I won't fly that airline again.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Quality XLR cables for stage use? - Thermionic27609 10:13:22 10/12/11 (11)
- RE: Quality XLR cables for stage use? - Thermionic27609 12:17:07 10/14/11 (0)
- RE: Quality XLR cables for stage use? - b.l.zeebub 06:57:02 10/13/11 (0)
- RE: Quality XLR cables for stage use? - Pro Sound Guy 06:45:07 10/13/11 (0)
- RE: Quality XLR cables for stage use? - Inmate51 20:50:50 10/12/11 (5)
- RE: Quality XLR cables for stage use? - Thermionic27609 09:24:26 10/13/11 (4)
- We use Rapco - Alpha Al 16:31:35 10/12/11 (1)
- RE: We use Rapco - zako 17:31:01 10/12/11 (0)