Home Pro Audio Asylum

Pro studio recording equipment and music production/industry.

RE: Places to look for used gear online

To the person who stated that the audio equipment for sale on The Audio Auction is very used and very broken and that The Audio Auction is not affiliated with Clair Global, you are wrong on both counts. We also request that the person who has made this statement referring Pro Sound Web as their source of this untrue information submit the link and post up that refers to these defamatory remarks posted on Pro Sound Web so that appropriate action may be taken with Pro Sound Web.

We at The Audio Auction are the authorized representative for Clair Global used equipment sales and that any payment for all equipment purchased on The Audio Auction that is Clair Global equipment, and that such payment, and the entire payment goes directly to Clair Global Corp. not The Audio Auction.

Furthermore as to selling broken and tired equipment, this statement is also a complete mis representation of our equipment and services and posting that is offensive in nature and should be removed from this website. We at The Audio Auction have sold more used Yamaha PM 5d RH consoles in the past year than any other used equipment dealer or broker in the United States, BAR NONE! Moreover every single client is completely happy with their console purchase!

We only sell 100% working equipment unless stated other wise and we assure that all equipment to be working as advertised and offer a full money back policy if the equipment sold to a buyer is not in the condition it was advertised.

Please refer to the attached links so other members may view the direct link from Clair Global to The Audio Auction.

Furthermore any individuals who would like to call myself to discuss our services and equipment please call me directly at 215-794-5999 or if you wish you may call Todd Hudson General Manager at Clair Global directly at 717-626-4000

Respectfully submitted

Franklin Simon
CEO
The Audio Auction
www.TheAudioAuction.com
215-794-5999

Rep.Clair Global
www.ClairGlobal.com
717-626-4000

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Herbie's Audio Lab  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.