Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: PS/2 Mice & other recent interesting HW comments...

Hi all
I think I've been first in use of 2100T + H67MA UD2H B3 (now the same mobo is product with newer Z68 chipset)
http://db.audioasylum.com/mhtml/m.html?forum=pcaudio&n=89089&highlight=audiodan@tiscali.it&r=&search_url=%2Fcgi%2Fsearch.mpl%3Fsearchtext%3D%26b%3DAND%26topic%3D%26topics_only%3DN%26author%3Dig%26date1%3D%26date2%3D%26slowmessage%3D%26sort%3Dscore%26sortOrder%3DDESC%26forum%3Dhug
and I can confirm his wide sonic superiority respect to my previous H55. I'm thinking that linear PSU couldn't be necessary now.
We all must approach the new HW problems in the future developement of cMP2 because PCI is dead forever but mainly XP will be no further supported in brief by new components. I suppose that new asincronous USB sound card, if supplied by good ASIO driver, could solves many problems about good and easier future cMP2 systems, but which OS will can use?

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: PS/2 Mice & other recent interesting HW comments... - audiodan@tiscali.it 23:15:28 11/24/11 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.