Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: What is a pgreek filter? google-ing returned no results

π filter=pgreek filter . It's my trivial translaction, I cannot find the right symbol :-).
About picoPSU is it a switching or not? It could be possible, or better probably, but in my system I've noticed a great difference in SQ changing from Seasonic to Peaktech to my diy linear PSU, being last one the better.
So i think it could be possible that the disturbance of picoPSU could be amplified by a "dirty" 12V current so if you ameliorate the current quality before pico could ameliorate his 5V and 3.3V currents.This was true in my system.
Beyond the regular capacitor in each PSU of my linear PSU proposal, I've saved only the Silmic run (6000 mF) in the P4 line of my previous setting.
My "noble" Belleson superregulator based PSU units (2 for the soundboard, 1 for pico and last one for P4) are assembled on a single board inside an old ATX PSU case.
The others board you can see on the picture are the 12V and 5V PSU feeding SSD, HDD,Fans, USB and CD-ROM.
No filters on picoPSU line at all.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.