Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: Another Goldberg's variation on linear PSU theme ( with Belleson regulators)

HI nagual19
I'm very happy for your comment about my "mad work".
Mine is an old audiophile story and the use of "good components" (on a good project, obviously) adds to music a little bit of magic that it's well worthwile.
After two weeks I can tell you the system is absolutely stable, no high temperature nor any problems at all and the sound quality.........is fantastic, better than using the Peaktech. Belleson are fantastic, they are expansive but transparency and dynamic are enhanced like never I've previous listened in my system.
About Cerafine , in my experience, they are less smooth and just a bit faster then Silmic, in a PSU building. I don't like too much OsCon, Elna ( Cerafine or Silmic) are superior, IMHO.
So I've build PSU with Cerafine and modded the ASUS Xonar Essence STX in a "all Silmic" fashion. I'm totally satisfied now, I'm listening for many hours every day without any fatigue but with a fantastic pleasure.
Thanks again to each guy that help me to reach this great result
Daniele

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Another Goldberg's variation on linear PSU theme ( with Belleson regulators) - audiodan@tiscali.it 13:31:28 07/02/11 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.