Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: Those clowns are responsible for a lot of horrible sound

Poor Fred,

I was talking about the site that Ryelands linked.

You were scared to go there because you thought it was malicious. THAT is what you are clueless about.

I kindly posted the material on the site so you could see it. I dont use USB for serious audio.

And you probably missed it but the problem I have with usb is when I am ripping. And it is a windows problem more than a usb problem. Since I can rip simultaneously with 4 usb drives and zero problems besides that one issue (which is easy to deal with by the way) USB at least for ripping is turning out to be just as good if not better than the ide buss. THAT doesnt work at all from the mobo...but does from the pci-e expansion card.

You were a huge help by the way to solve those ripping issues. Great advice fred. Which specific IDE or USB or SATA drives do you insist will solve my ripping woes?? I would love to see your expert recommendation.

But let me play prophet here. You wont have one. Somehow you seem to bow out when it actually comes to helping or exchanging anything useful. This time will be no different.

Cut to razor sounding violins

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.