Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: cMP - stagnation - and THAT is the Problem!

Hi Dawnrazor,

thanks for your efforts and your patience.

I'll try to create screenshots of all important panels and post them here. I hope I can make it this weekend.

Funny thing is: at the moment I'm using JRiver with its inbuilt kernel streaming (ASIO doesn't work here either) through cMP (as one would normally do it with cPlay) - and it works! Sample rate in the soundcard driver is set to 192kHz, and in JRiver I'm upsampling to 192kHz plus I use complete memory loading. So I have practically the same constellation with JRiver as I would have it with cPlay if it worked. The difference is basically only JRiver's more bloated interface and the fact that it doesn't assign decoding and upsampling to one core and the rest to the other, afaik (and to recognize anything in JRiver I have to switch XP to 16Bit color depth).

At least something - right? Maybe its not the worst workaround anyway, and JRiver offers advanced remote control capabilities, afaik.

But I'll try the screenshot thing nevertheless... (that's a question of pride and battle motivation meanwhile - and a sign of respect to those who contribute!)

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: cMP - stagnation - and THAT is the Problem! - Eunegis 11:59:39 04/09/11 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.