Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: WaveLink

No worries Marcin, I am indeed always chilled. However, you don't get to play "holier-than-thou" and TELL me to chill. That's not necessary.

You say you wrote "nothing comes even close to CMP2", but you wrote much more than that. You came in to a dedicated thread about an ASIO only music player and presented what appeared to be your opinion that ASIO sucks. You quoted Gordon, but presented it as if it was your opinion as well. This is why I responded. I was just asking for clarification on this topic.

And also I just wanted to remind you that it is against the rules for trade people to post advertisements and sales information about the products they sell. And if you do that for them, then it just makes you look like a shill. So perhaps you can just desist with quoting Gordon and his marketing information.

On the other hand, we welcome anything you have to contribute to this project/hobby and help further any advancements.

Cheers.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: WaveLink - edward 11:56:38 02/21/10 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.