Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

Just saw your request

so little happens here I only look at it occasionally.

My E5200 is now in my office computer and not easily (I am lazy) accessed.

Though, remember, it would not allow the same settings as E7200 as far as RAM timing. I, of course, do not know how important that is in absolute terms, but I do remember it to be significantly different.

My guess is that it is not worth the trouble. Even way back then, when switching back to E7200 I remember there was a robustness to the sound in comparison to E5200. I do think I really heard this because I wanted E5200 to be better!

It would run on very low voltage, though, but, again, I wonder if that would be running into that old audio bugaboo of the diminishing return?

I have not taken the chance to compliment you on the website. Very nice and should make it simplicity for the motivated music lover to use your handiwork. Though one wonders how much easier, than free, should one make it? cics, you are quite a fine fellow!

Bye,

Rick McInnis

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Just saw your request - rickmcinnis@dogwoodfabrics.com 07:44:49 10/03/09 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.