Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: cMP - the open source high-end Memory Player

OK, managed to find my earlier posts in this looooong thread. Ha! it seems I was asking the same questions a year ago! 'how to make cue sheets for selected tracks'. Well think I have finally sorted that one. (yep, fast worker eh?)

Dawn asked what the hell I was talking about with latencies, which program etc.

Found this in one of my earlier posts

[I]I have always noticed the very low latencies demonstrated here, yet mine is 256 or something. And only this afternoon I noticed the little symbol at the bottom which in fact is the juli@ card. and within it I did find the latency listings,[/I]

So I was wrong in my memory, seems it has nothing to do with cplay oir cmp, but with the julia@ settings somewhere.

I have been madly clicking on everything in sight after finding that, but for the life of me I cannot find anything that 'looks like a symbol for julia@ at the bottom'. Just backs up my suspicions that I 'dimmed' it somehow.

Maybe that will help clarify the question for people...how do I access the julai@ settings again?

Re the latencies, the answer back then was (just looked, can't find it now grrr) something about F6 (???) that is to make sure the latest software is running.

Umm, what do I do and what does that tell me???

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.