Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

How to launch Beatport SYNC audioplayer with cMP?

Hi all,

Does anybody knows how to launch Beatport SYNC audioplayer successfully within cMP?
http://www.native-instruments.com/index.php?id=beatportsync

When I try (according too cMP’s manual) on startop cMP / PC hangs. Though foobar2000 works fine but is doesn’t play mp3’s within cMP.

In our home we need a player on our HTPC that can also play mp3. Otherwise war breaks out.
Although it’s easy to swith between the XP and the cMP environment by re-starting,
In practice this means the HTPC is always in XP environment too facilitate audioplayers capable of playing mp3’s. The cMP environment is used less and less.
I only use it once in a while to listen to classical music with cPlay

Since Beatport SYNC is by far the best sounding audio player (after cPlay off course) so I would like too launch Beatport SYNC within cMP.

(ow, by the way: don’t judge Beatport SYNC for the fact that it’s a (free) player made for professional DJ’s. First have some good listening sessions! Than judge !!)

So does anybody know how to start Beatport SYNC within cMP ?

Thank you.

ESI juli@ -> Lavry Black DA10 -> Mogami Gold -> Klein & Hummel O300

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • How to launch Beatport SYNC audioplayer with cMP? - hfavandepas 13:21:13 02/16/09 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.