Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: Questions

hi frodan

I only just saw your post, alerted by email that you'd made it (thanks!)...is there a link to understand how this forum works??? It is very confusing (I'm used to chronological order, this seems to split into many multiple off shoots) and when you click on the 'last post' on the main page you got to that...that's how I missed this one.

I'm sure I can convince him to do it, in fact we did do it the first time through, and that was when I 'realized' we needed to access the internet to easily get the track data. So we went back and undid what we thought needed to be undone to accomplish that, but the net didn't work so we just re-installed XP and started again. We did the BIOS changes, and the user sign on stuff (welcome page??) but left the registry changes and the other one (can't recall what it's called, but the one where you set all the things to 'manual') until I got on here and had my questions answered about the net bit.

that answer was of course to use a second computer and transfer the files, so I can now go back to him and do the last of the optimizations (as well as the new mobo and cpu...grrr!!). I will alert him to those programs (thanks) and get them for myself too, may help me at a later stage. Perhaps one day I could do it all myself, ...yep gotta catch me one of those flying pigs one day!! heh heh

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  McShane Design  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Questions - terry j 23:03:26 06/28/08 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.