Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

TUSB3200

Steve,

I have the dev system for the TUBS3200 if you want it I would be happy to sell it too you. I only looked at it for a couple of days. Comes with board and stuff. I linked the page below.

The TUSB3200 is better than the TAS1020 as far as doing Streaming Async. Both of these parts require the KEIL "C" compiler to compile the sample code which is basically standard 1.1 audio streaming.

You can change the enumeration code to make these work in any capacity. You may want to get an emulator to do much more than the standard audio stuff.

The thing about the TUSB3200 that's nice is that the clocking is better suited for ASYNC and bulk type transfers. In the TAS1020 there are several gotcha's that don't allow certain things, like slave mode in I2S and MCLK1 in for certain stuff. With the 3200 that is not the case.

I also have a parallel port Xeltek SuperproZ programmer if you need one of these. I bought the more expensive USB one and use that now for everything like PLD's and stuff not compatible with the Z model.

Thanks
Gordon
J. Gordon Rankin

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • TUSB3200 - Gordon Rankin 06:35:11 01/24/07 (1)

You can not post to an archived thread.