Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: Do you have any DAC suggestion that sounds like vinyl? :)

As someone whom has owned a very nice vinyl collection, whom was later forced to go over to CA as the result of not having a great deal of mobility since 2011, I've come to in many ways respect the sonics of my current PS Audio NuWave DSD DAC, and would've to say from a few ventures to shops which carry more upscale DACs it has become obvious to me not all DACs do DSD 128 or upwards equal.

Yet as someone whom pays attention to what more then a few of my closet friends have been raving about of late........, it appears to be some merit behind them going after the Musical Paradise MP-D2 DAC which you can get a feel for here:

http://www.musicalparadise.ca/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=61&product_id=80

And as mentioned above........., I'm not a proponent of D Class amplification either, to my senses there's something lacking in the midband that leaves me emotionally uninvolved......, but maybe I'm just overly biased towards Class A and tube based designs?.

Just food for thought......., as nothing is written in stone. So there's no right or wrong approach, in so much as what suits your budget and ear.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Do you have any DAC suggestion that sounds like vinyl? :) - el34eh@yahoo.com 07:38:26 02/14/17 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.