Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

Ifi Audio Mirco iUSB 3.0 vs Intona USB Isolator

Hi All,

While I somewhat got a feel for what Mercman | Abe Collins and Ozzy have written in favor of the Intona, yet have seen little if anything as to how it directly compares against the iFi Audio Micro iUSB 3.0 other then Mercman's review on both.

Yet as I know these guys have moved onto the MicroRendu of late, I'm wondering if any of you can break it down sonically for me what to expect from either of these two units?, as someone whom owns the iFi, I guess I'm more or less curious to know if going after an Intona would be an improvement?, or essentially just a lateral move at best?. As I'm thinking very very hard at going after the nicer looking version of the Intona that's being offered by JCAT as their JCAT USB Isolator.

As this whole CA, remains one of those areas as it relates to audio, in which I'm still trying to finalize within the next few months, so any and all information shall be taken in an open-minded manner, as I'm certain I've a great deal more to learn. So by all means do continue to educate me on said matters.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Topic - Ifi Audio Mirco iUSB 3.0 vs Intona USB Isolator - el34eh@yahoo.com 09:27:14 02/05/17 (26)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.