Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: Please Help Build My PC System

Hi PAR,

I completely understand that he said that the LS50s are better overall. Even if he explained that the XEO2s are better, I wouldn't believe it. I've read the reviews for the LS50s on Amazon and I have never come across a product so highly recommended. A lot of audiophiles are gushing over them. I was simply very surprised, if not shocked, that he said that the XEO2's went lower than the LS50s. I wouldn't have thought that they would even begin to approach the LS50s in any given area. Seems to me that if you had the right equipment driving the LS50s that there would be no comparison between the two.

So yes, I didn't want to spend more than $1500 (nor did my wife who is still not speaking to me), but you know that goes. I got such a great deal on them that I couldn't pass on them.

I too liked G Squared's recommendation, and I like the idea of custom building my system for the flexibility and fun aspects. However, at the moment I can't afford to experiment. Too inexperienced.

Edits: 09/22/16 09/22/16

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.