Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: I am a fan

But Roon doesn't do anything new that I want to do. That is the bottom line. That it isn't limited to a specific type of platform or even listening "style" is its big deal, and will be the reason for much of its popularity.

I would never buy a lifetime subscription to anything. Especially something like this. They'll be owned by somebody else soon enough if they're really that great (as determined by the *real* market, not enthusiasts....see Squeezebox in case studies...), and your "contract" will be essentially worthless. "Lifetime" of the company is what it'll be.

You are as enthusiastic re Roon now as you were re LMS some time ago. That should tell you something. I am "old", so don't mind me, just reminding you of what you already know.

I wasn't trying to infer *you* didn't know LMS, I was being tongue in cheek, it is typical of lots of Logitech stuff re virtually useless documentation beyond the absolute beginner level.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.