Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

DACS? Speakers?

As your ridiculous term, "audio appliance" implies a veiled abuse directed at high end audio manufacturers: it is grossly ironic that you wholly embrace these same manufacturers for other parts of your system.

You can't show any evidence that an NAA transport is becoming more or less obsolete than any computer.

As a matter of fact, you admit in your statement that a multi-purpose computer actually becomes obsolete QUICKER, - for audio. Which you conveniently leave out the word "audio" in your childish rant.

the fact remains that multifunction computer designers, hate, and SUCK-AT, building the kind of hardware need to run high end audio, leaving the CONSUMER or their paid agents (WHO ARE HIGH END AUDIO DEVELOPERS), to fix the shit that a multifunction computer generates as it goes obsolete on the "replace your gadget every year" model.

What's worse than a shite, multifunction computer designer/engineer who doesn't hate/believe in high performance audio? A consumer with a putty knife case-cracker, breaking it playing whack-a-mole.

I would rather put my money behind a designer like John Swenson who has learned a ton about digital file processing and networking to produce a product with 1 FUNCTION, than some computer designer trying to save money by combining analog & digital ports.

For all your blind, unreasonable, ignorant, prayers to the demigods of computer design, they, in turn, - mock and abuse you for your $30K audio system.

"Asylums with doors open wide,
Where people had paid to see inside,
For entertainment they watch his body twist
Behind his eyes he says, 'I still exist.'"

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.