Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

unhelpfule to whom?

If you are truly open to others' views in an open forum, then you accept them as are, and not indulge in selective quotes and posts that are based on your own and one other inmate's listening (not rationally or technically based) impressions of a multi variable computer audio system.

I would challenge anyone who parallels a charger with a battery to show that this is a universally neutral step to take wrt to sound quality. One may as well use a charger into a super capacitor as is currently implemented in a high end usb audio processor.

Like some other manufacturers, you need to avoid being paranoid if you decide to take part in open discussions here, and not act as though you own a thread.

If you read and had understood what I said, it was simply that the are many ways to alter and tune a system fed by a Regen. I was also the first to point out in CA that it did not have the best power supply chip. I would also try out battery power anytime, provided that it is safe for the electronics and long lasting

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.