Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: using foobar with cMP

Don't have to twist my arm, the problem is that cPlay is locking me out of the asio set up so I cannot change it from default 16 bit which of course is not supported to the necessary 32 bit and latency is not equal input is half of output, that could be because of the 16 bit default, I had access at the very beginning and was able to listen to some music late at night and very excited, got home after work the next day and had problems it was playing but the sound was scrambled, probably had the settings wrong based on my cpu configuration anyway now nothing, when the settings page in cPlay is opened the top section is grayed out so no access to my asio driver for setup???? I'm also not sure on how to set the player settings considering my L2 cache of 2x256KB and L3 cache of 4MB, right now I'm at output 96k, buffer Tiny, and L2 requirements doesn't allow use of SRC resampler???? Again can't gain access to configure my asio driver in cPlay...what I'm I doing wrong....Thanks Ryelands
The day I know it all, is the day their putting dirt in my face

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.