Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

Besides getting at "another inmate" - what's the point of this rant?

First, it was bringing up exaSound in a thread that had nothing to do with it, with its silly attack on JPlay. Actually, it was JRiver's attack, which exaSound parroted on their web site, and you parroted in your post. BTW, they are, according to you, a "respected manufacturer" - respected by whom? Not by me, that's for sure, based on what's transpired so far - and that includes supplying a switching "brick" PS with their DACs, cheapest of which costs $2K.

And now this. I thought "another inmate" was pretty clear about the fact that "not working" means degrading the sound. Nowhere in your post one can find anything about how Jitterbug affects sound. In fact, it doesn't seem you even bothered to listen, or whether you are able to hear effects of devices like this one in principle.

Instead, you concentrate on clicks caused by mouse movement. To anyone with a modicum of experience should be clear that "another inmate" has buffer size in the interface he's using set quite low, and increasing it would cure mouse clicks - why continue digging? Also, it's clear that he's talking about his non-audio PC, hence the web surfing.

What those pictures are doing in a post supposedly about audio is another question, which I don't think there's reasonable answer for.

Summarizing - my short experience here shows that, for whatever reason. you are hell-bent on making this place as unpleasant as possible.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.