Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: Nonsense.

Kal,

I was not even aware of this and really could not care about exaSound until our resident Ansel Adams brought it up. I put it a new thread because it had nothing to do with the OPs thread.

A manufacture does not have to support anything, and if necessary just say that, no harm no foul.

But when they say things like this...

""""In our view JPlay is an unnecessary layer of processing. We like, use and endorse Windows players like J River Media Center and Foobar. We like them because they give the user control over the sound processing. With these players we can turn on as little or as many features as we need. More importantly, we understand what is going on within the player. JPlay works in magic ways, and therefore we prefer to stay away from it.

Using JPlay with J River Media Center

Here is the official position about JPlay on the J River website:

Jplay is a Hoax

JRiver recommends that you uninstall Jplay. It adds a layer of sound processing that can degrade sound quality, performance, and stability. You will achieve the best sound quality with JRiver alone.""""

They are unethical... Sorry...

Regards
Bob

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.