Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: "what I run is Jplay streamer and I can recommend that you try it,"

""Why do people resort to off topic personal attacks instead of peaceful civil conversation? Why not try discrediting exaSound and what they have to say about JPlay instead of going after me?""

You need to ask yourself why you do what you do and posts such trolling devices baiting comments to try to derail every thread that does not go your way.

We understand that you enjoy being in a little box of zero change or positive modern thinking that's fine. But not everybody thinks the earth is flat and some people enjoy talking about different things. Do you have to derail every conversation with negativity…

Please explain the point of searching the Internet as you did to post what you did about the broken ExaSound driver? Do you have an ExaSound Dac? Do I have one? Does the original poster have one? Does anyone in the thread have one, discuss one, asked a question about one,… No obviously not it was just for you to derail a conversation.

It was a personal attack because I mentioned that I use Jplay just like many thousands of other people, and are happy listening to music every day. All you want to do is just stifle positive conversation and derail threads.

All I said since the original poster was interested in building a good sounding system, is that he should give it a try and I expressed my personal honest experiences.

You did not do that, you just tried to derail another thread which is what you do very well... you seem to have a great deal of practice.

This place is not enjoyable and it's pretty clear to most people with common sense why. It will be nice if you could control yourself and stick to the topics that you have some personal experience with and not continuously troll and bait people.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.