Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: Hey Bob, enjoy your vacation, which will starting soon!

For what, trying to talk about audio???

We were talking about audio I express my personal opinions of what I use to someone who expressed interest in setting up a advanced system. Here comes the revisionist troll making what is a personal attack, clearly pretty obvious.

It was nothing to do with what we were discussing, just a search of the Internet to find some negative clueless comment from a manufacturer who obviously cannot write a proper driver. All it was was an attack to try to derail a thread and stifle conversation, pretty typical.

Sorry if I was truthful. It is like doctors talking about advanced medicine, and someone keeps jumping in with leeches, we must still use leeches to treat illness, they are the only cure. And of course following up with all the pretty pictures of leeches.

After a while it gets pretty frustrating, and that is why many people have stopped posting here. It is the constant baiting, trolling and derailing of any conversation that might be something new or better or more modern. It gets tiring after a while.

Just to analyze the used-car salesman tactics a bit more… The defense of the search for the negative link was from an "engineering based DAC manufacturer" okay so all the other DAC manufacturers are not engineers…

They must be cooks or plumbers… They have no engineering background right, just the one that made a negative comment about a very popular piece of software that thousands of happy listeners use every day with every DAC imaginable.

Funny...Before the improved new version of Jplay you did not see that manufacturer say a word because they had many happy customers happily using Jplay. But now that there is a problem with a driver instead of fixing the problem they blame the software. Really, does that make a lot of sense…

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.