Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

Lucky you...

If you got in early and know how to deal with such things. I had given some thought to trying to buy a couple SBT's off ebay and figuring out how to get them to stream QOBUZ, TIDAL, etc. but never could get a good handle on exactly what was really required to make it all go. And at the end of the day, I'd like to get the computer part of computer audio out of the equation entirely.

So I'm trying to get everything up and running on SONOS.

Just got a 2 week trial purchase on the Wyred4Sound Remedy Re-clocker, with the agreement that, should it work, I can send it back along with my SONOS Connect and have my purchase price applied to the Wyred4Sound.

Some say that it greatly improves the SQ of the SBT as well. I plan to also try it on the optical digital output of my ROKU TV just for laughs.

The trial program would let you use it for 2 weeks and return it for little or no expense (5% restocking charge and return shipment?).

I'd have a full report by now but they sent the thing overnight and I am awaiting my order with BlueJeans cables for the extra cables required to hook it up.

First they came for the dumb-asses
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a dumb-ass

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Lucky you... - Ivan303 14:40:27 08/28/15 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.