Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: Speaking only for myself, I have NEVER claimed that Ethernet cable can or can not make a difference...

Wireworld® Starlight® CAT7a Media Network Cable:

FORT LAUDERDALE, FL (12/31/14) -

Wireworld Cable Technology, one of the world's most respected brands of high performance audio and video cables, is announcing the development of
Category 7a cables for high speed media network applications. Unlike all other CAT7a cables, these innovative cables utilize a new internal
structure developed by Wireworld to provide higher transmission speed for the most lifelike reproduction of streamed music and video.

"Media networks have become the backbone of modern home entertainment systems," comments Wireworld President and founder David Salz. "Starlight's superior transmission speed and reduced noise provide clear improvements in sound and image quality." Starlight's internal design provides greater separation between the four conductor pairs to provide lower crosstalk, supporting higher transmission speeds than previous designs. The cable also utilizes Wireworld's proprietary Composilex® 2 insulation to minimize triboelectric noise.

Factory terminated Starlight 7a cables will feature state-of-the-art Z-Max RJ45 plugs by Siemon Corporation, world leader in multi-gigabit network cable technology. The refined transmission properties afforded by the combination of these technologies ensures uncompromised performance in the next generation of streaming applications.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Speaking only for myself, I have NEVER claimed that Ethernet cable can or can not make a difference... - Sprezza Tura 19:43:10 07/24/15 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.