Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

I Tought I Deleted that Post

>"Most reasonable readers wouldn't see my original post as contentious at all. It's factual, backed by an example, not demeaning in any way, and a topic of conversation for computers and music appliances."

Abe, I saw the OP, and was about to respond to it when the screen came up, "post deleted by AbeC." I figured you had thought better of it and deleted it, because very few people like to dance on other peoples misery.

Then I saw it pop back up 30 mins later. I guess TL posted a response before the deletion finalized? Damn computers! Better luck next time.

A bigger man might have tried to reel it back in as best he could. Nope, you have buffalo'd all day. For two days in fact.

BTW, your original statement is a Truism. Like; if you save money everyday, and do it for many years, then one day you will have a lot of money. Wisdom for the ages don't you think?

You drive a BMW right? Then I'm sure you know what it's like to be at the mercy of the dealership's service dept.

Not trying to be too hard on you. There are many ways to save face.

----------------------------------------------------------
Big speakers and little amps blew my mind!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  McShane Design  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.