Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: And assuming your post is sincere,

"That report (which, of course, I acknowledge) undermines your insistence that claims made by an absurdly antagonistic business rival that JPlay distorts the sound must be answered."

Got a cite that supports your claim?

"Either the product changes the sound (and, for better or worse, you can hear it) or you can't hear whatever it is that it does. Or doesn't.

If your Hear-No-Evil report is to be believed, should you not, in light of your experience, be dismissing the notion that the program adds distortion, not endorsing it? What am I missing?"

Again, I'm not at all sure what point you are trying to make here.

How about we try the old "the dog that didn't bark" analogy. Let us pretend that there really is some software that would improve the sound from a PC or a Mac or a Linux box. Do you really think that Microsoft, or Apple, or RedHat would not try to snap up such software by throwing big bucks at it? Doesn't the fact that none of the big players in this field could care less about JPplay give you grounds for pause?

JE

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers   [ K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers Forum ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.