Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

Metadata does not appear correctly in Decibel

I'm a new Decibel user. When I add files to Decibel that originated either from HDTracks or from VinylStudio (LP transfer app), the metadata does not come along with them. Just the file names appear, with other columns displaying, "Unknown." These files are all tagged just as I want them in iTunes before adding them from my iTunes folder to Decibel. The accompanying screen shot (if it shows up clearly) shows how the tags appear in iTunes compared to Decibel (focus on the "Brahms and Tchaikovsky" album in iTunes and compare it to the way the files appear below in Decibel).

I have even tried tagging files, both the originals and the files in my iTunes folder, in Metadatics, to no avail. The metadata for my ripped CD files and purchased iTunes Store files have all transferred to Decibel correctly (at least so far). Can anyone determine what's going on? THANKS.
-Bob

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Topic - Metadata does not appear correctly in Decibel - hesson11 08:45:50 04/17/15 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.