Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: JPlay - Do you have to have a DAC

"You have a serious reading comprehension problem."

No, you have a serious writing problem. Your vague statements are so open to different interpretations I simply give up trying to understand them.

"That is not close to what I said at all."

Well, then just what was it you said? Am I supposed to take another guess? Rather than simply telling me I am wrong, perhaps you could try to explain your position in a different way so I can hopefully understand it. Maybe you could even provide links to whatever it is that has you so angry?

"Do you even understand the meaning of the word "ethics"?"

From merriam-webster.com: "rules of behavior based on ideas about what is morally good and bad..."

How is it morally bad for Archimago to conducts tests and post them on his website? How is it morally bad for Archimago to let others quote, cite, or link to his website? How is it morally bad for others to cite Archimago's work as support for their claims?

Are you hung up on your notion of what an "expert" is? If so, who made you the arbiter of what constitutes an expert? If you feel Archimago is not sufficiently expert, then you should demonstrate how he lacks expertise. Calling him "unethical" is not such a demonstration.

JE

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  McShane Design  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.