Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

Thanks for the feedback I appreciate

it was recorded with just a microphone in my stereo room.

I am not an expert on phase recording, I believe everything was in phase, the applause was mono, that could be it. I thank you for the comment on the atmospheric quotation of the element of the recording. It came by accident really, I am pleased with the way it turned out.

Basically 1 mono and two stereo tracks mixed down in 24bit 192khz FLAC. I am impressed that it sounded that way to you. Occasionally I share tracks I have recorded with friends, one said it was disturbing and sounded like a horror movie, however this kind of feedback will help me when I acquire time to record the entire album, which might be a few hours in its entirety,

I appreciate feedback like this from individuals that have high end setups such as yourself, sometimes I preach to the choir, my traditional musician friends show no support due to the fact they can't handle experimental art, a painting with sound so to speak. They love compression and pop music which to me is pure crap.

Thanks for the feedback as to the format, 192 24, I gather I setup recording correctly. :)

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Thanks for the feedback I appreciate - bullethead 19:40:30 04/04/15 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.