Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: Why would you voice an opinion about something, if you've never tried doing it?

"You can call it "skepticism" all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that you simply don't know what you're talking about. "

You may think you are clever or a debate god or whatever in your mind but you certainly don't appear anything other than a jerk from the outside. How would you know anything about what I know other than I've disagreed with you.

I tried plenty of tweaks got long ago and quickly became bored with them when they didn't do anything but make my computer suck.

While I'm sure they are fantastic at taking your 60hz issues from 20dB down to a blisteringly low 25dB down, since I solved those issues long ago in my hardware I saw none of the benefits of tweaks designed by guys like you.

I'd like to try the thing Mercman mentioned if it's easy just to verify if anythings changed over the years but I'm not holding my breath.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Why would you voice an opinion about something, if you've never tried doing it? - Ugly 09:00:01 08/30/14 (1)
    • -10 - fmak 10:59:52 08/30/14 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.