Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: Thanks for the link

"But, as John pointed out, there are issues that can and do degrade our music."

Actually, he did no such thing. He speculated about possible issues and made some claims, but he didn't demonstrate, much less prove, anything.

Now campfire ghost stories are all well and good. (I can imagine several of the inmates here, huddled about the fire, gasping in horror as JS weaves his Tale of Terror.) However, ghost stories are not proof of anything. As I said before, I'd like some notion of the actual scale of the issues JS is raising. Are they -20dB down (Yikes!) or are they -120dB down (who cares?).

"you waste your time here" Actually, I'm the only one qualified to judge whether or not I am wasting my time. However, if my posts are wasting your time then please feel free to ignore them. If this is your forum then go ahead and ban me. However, if this is a public forum then get used to the idea that while you are free to make your claims in the agora others are equally free to challenge them.

JE

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.