Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

You sure do jump to unwarranted conclusions..

thereby spending much of your time being wrong.

My current work laptop is a Dell Latitude D610, about 10 years old, upgraded to Windows 7 and still alive only because I still use QuickBooks for the company books. That will be gone by the end of the year.

My wife has an about-to-be-thrown-away, 10 year old Acer Netbook, unfortunately running now-unsupported Windows XP.

So I'm sure you would agree that we need to upgrade. Our goal here is to leave Windows far behind and a Mac Mini would be a logical replacement for the long-dead HP desktop in the office.

As far a putting money in Apple's hands, we have done a bit of that, but to my mind it's been a fair deal.

My current personal computer is a mid 2011 MacBook Air. I use it for both home and work/travel (except for the aforementioned Quickbooks) and I see no need to upgrade at this moment.

Other Apple stuff includes my iPhone 5, my wife's hand-me-down iPhone 4 Plus we fight over the iPad 2.

Are you sure I'm keeping "Apple executes" rich by waiting a bit before I plunk down money on a new Mac Mini?

Also I was completely unaware that Tim Cook's kids drove 'Maseratis to school', or that Tim Cook had any kids, for that matter. ;-)

First they came for the dumb-asses
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a dumb-ass

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  The Cable Cooker  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.