Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: PC or...... Pono

"Yeah, I've heard it all before Tony. The funny thing is, it is so simple to 'optimize' my computer for audio-only playback, then change it back to 'normal' status. The player software allows me to disable several services at a push of a button when playing audio only, then restore them back to 'normal' the same way."

What you are doing with AA+ is rather minimal, some do allot more. You can do wherever you want but please do not think what you are doing is optimal, and fault others who do more.

"But in all honesty, there is not a huge difference either way."

Because what you are doing is pretty inconsequential.

"I hear much bigger sonic differences between different DACs but that simple comment is incomprehensible by a couple inmates causing them to go ballistic with anger and lose their minds."

So you heard a big difference between your W4S and PS DAC?

No one is angry.

But it is rather annoying that you crap on every thread when people discuss things that you do not do or have no interest in.

Do you realize how stupid it sounds when you keep talking about crippling a computer. If someone's OS does get, worse case, scrambled, just reinstall it!!! WTF it is not like they stuck a PB&J sandwich in the CD player drawer!!!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.