Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

Ayre QB9 DSD Upgrade Wait List.

Hello gang,

It has been a while since I have posted on this "PC Audio" area of the Asylum. I enjoyed some discussions about my USB cable design efforts a while back.

I have enjoyed the use of My Ayre QB9 DAC (upgraded to 192 capable)for several years with absolutely NO complaints about reliability or performance.

Even when I needed to send the unit back to Ayre for the $250.00 192 KHZ upgrade, the unit was returned to me withing two weeks. Oh, and I just sent the DAC in when I felt like it.

Well, I called Ayre and put my QB9 on their "DSD" upgrade waiting list back in October, 2013.

So, it's been Six Months. I love this DAC and really am not to keen on the DSD portion of the upgrade at all. I am, however, anxious to hear the Dramatic sonic upgrade likely derived from the other major updates performed during this QB9 Upgrade.

Anyone else been waiting Six Months or longer for this Ayre QB9 "DSD" Upgrade? Thanks guys.

Lance A.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Topic - Ayre QB9 DSD Upgrade Wait List. - chopper87@aol.com 10:34:02 04/07/14 (5)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.