Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: "sticking my head in a wrong place" - may be you did, may be not. Depends...

"The implication being that over 99% of Asylum inmates cannot be enjoying 'beautiful digital sound' because they are not running Windows Server 2012 with AudioPhil's optimizer. Sheesh, gimme a break already!"

Where was that the implication? That was just the title of someones blog? Do you have serious issues of comprehension? Nobody is allowed to discuss anything progressive without you coming back with the SOS regarding PCs and operating systems.

"I bet less than 1% (far less!) of Asylum inmates run Windows Server 2012 so I guess that means none of our systems produce 'beautiful digital sound'. ;-)"

The world is much larger than just the AA, maybe you need to check it out.

Why don't you put the video back up of your empty room, it would be more useful interesting and than what you are posting...

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: "sticking my head in a wrong place" - may be you did, may be not. Depends... - Bob_C 13:30:44 04/02/14 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.